Disclaimer for momymilk
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at Contact.
Disclaimers for www.momymilk.com:
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. www.momymilk.com does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (www.momymilk.com), is strictly at your own risk. www.momymilk.com will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and
Notification of Other Intellectual Property (“IP”) Infringement
If you believe that some other IP right of yours is being infringed by a user, please provide our Designated Copyright Agent (specified above) with the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature, or a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on your behalf;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit our Designated Copyright Agent to contact you or your authorized agent, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address;
- Identification of the IP alleged to have been infringed, including (i) a complete description or explanation of the nature of the IP, (ii) evidence that you own the IP in the relevant jurisdiction, including copies of relevant patents, registrations, certifications or other documentary evidence of your ownership, and (iii) a showing sufficient for our Designated Copyright Agent to determine without unreasonable effort that the IP has been infringed;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit our Designated Copyright Agent to identify the use being challenged;
- A statement that you have not authorized the challenged use, and that you have a good-faith belief that the challenged use is not authorized by law; and
- A statement under penalty of perjury that all of the information in the notification is accurate and, that you are the IP owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of the IP owner.
Upon receipt of notice as described above, our Designated Copyright Agent will seek to confirm the existence of the IP on the Service, notify the registered user who posted the content including the IP, and take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including temporary or permanent removal of the IP from the Service.
A registered user may respond to notice of takedown by showing either (a) that the claimant does not own the IP or (b) that the IP is not infringed. If the registered user succeeds in showing either (a), (b) or (c) then our Designated Copyright Agent may exercise its discretion not to remove the IP.
If our Designated Copyright Agent decides to comply with a takedown request, it will do so within a reasonably expeditious period of time.
We Have No Obligation to Adjudicate IP Claims – User’s Agreement to Hold Us Harmless From Claims
Claimants and users must understand that we are not an intellectual property tribunal. While we and our Designated Copyright Agent may in our discretion use the information provided in order to decide how to respond to infringement claims, we are not responsible for determining the merits of such claims. If a user responds to a claim of infringement by providing assurances that its content is not infringing, the user agrees that if we thereafter restore or maintain the content, the user will defend and hold us harmless from any resulting claims of infringement brought against us and our Designated Copyright Agent.